Register your interest here and you will be given the opportunity to enter The National Dog Portrait Awards.
Your top dog could win one of 3 fantastic prizes:
1st Prize £1500 cash & £500 wall portrait
2nd Prize £1000 cash & £500 wall portrait
3rd Prize £500 cash & £500 wall portrait
As your local approved ‘National Dog Portrait Award’ photographer, we are excited to invite you to our studio for a professional portrait session where we will spend time creating stunning images of your pets in a relaxed environment.
Book your dogs in for the Dog Portrait Awards and help us raise funds for great Canine charities all over the country.
A £10 Entry Fee per dog is required at time of booking with all profits donated to these dog charities.
As a thank you for your entry you will receive from the studio a 8" x 6" print as a keepsake (worth £59)
This is a national competition. Your pet portrait session can include multiple pets up to a maximum of three dogs during the sitting but the portrait entered into the competition must show only one dog in the image.
Competition is open from the 1st January 2019 until 30th September 2019 for all entries.
The best 250 images received by The National Dog Portrait Awards at the end of September 2019, will be put to a people's vote on social media. A shortlist of 50 best images chosen by the peoples vote will be announced on October 2019. The shortlist of the best 50 images will be put forward to an independent expert judges panel. The National Dog Portrait Awards will announce the 1st, 2nd and 3rd National Dog Awards Prize Winners in November 2019.
Head on over to www.dogportraitawards.co.uk/about for more info about the awards.
- You must inform the studio if you are unable to attend before your shoot is due to take place, we will offer you an alternative session but the £10 entry fee per dog is non-refundable.
- All proceeds of your entry is submitted to the National Dog Portrait Awards. All profits received by your entry fees will be submitted by the National Dog Portrait Awards to their selected canine charities across the country.
- Your Portrait Session may include up to a maximum of 3 dogs. The image submitted to the competition must have only one pet in the image to qualify for entry to the awards.
- The pet portrait experience includes a one hour photography session, separate personalised viewing appointment and a 8" x 6" print .
- Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered to the competition.
- At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only opportunity to purchase from the session.
- Competition is open from the 1st January 2019 until 30th September 2019 for all entries.
- The judges decision is final and we have no involvement in the judging of our own studios entries or the national competition. Winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- All images are copyright protected and the studio reserves the right to use the images for advertising and National Dog Portrait Awards promotions.
- You can also visit National Dog Portrait Awards website to see a full list of competition rules
- A fully refundable booking deposit of £25 will be required to secure your session on a weekend or bank holiday. Your booking deposit will be refunded in full at the viewing appointment.
- **Full terms and conditions are available on our website.